Thursday, June 9, 2011

Coldplay - For my baby sissy because they're her favorite.. oh the irony of it all. I love you vanz.

Oh well, it's not like I'm anymore ahead or behind. Actually, I feel like I'm still in the same place and that's not bad because it could have been worse. At least I try and that's all that matters to me. I feel like I sparked change and that's a great effort that could have been missed because I didn't have the courage to do it. I'm happy people called me. I thought I would be strong enough to talk to you all, but I did get back to some and will get back to everyone I promise.

With love,
````Patrice♥





***Update: I have now gotten back to everyone that has tried to get in touch with me. :) Thank you guys so much. I had 11 people send some encouraging and uplifting things since my initial post til now. So happy today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment